Friday, July 15, 2005

The new job

Being a special kinda person, I need another job to keep me going.
I've just been through a number of days of training, 1) met one of the most undiverse trainer, 2)the quietest class of people and 3) the most boring subject in the world.

Lets look at them in a little more detail...

1) Training in the police is on the whole designed to make you feel comfortable. Designed to establish an environment where differing views can be offered in safety. This is accomplished through a good trainer.
This training, not being the police, was a whole different thing. The trainer would put you on the spot to try and embarrass you, believed somehow that sexual orientation was a thing to laugh about and couldn't be discriminatory, and was at times just rude.

2) I'm a loud person, I make no bones, but why, in a class for 6 - 7 people am I pretty much the only one answering the trainer?? The only reason I'm answering is because I wanted it to end!! And you guys are gonna be dealing with the public??? God help us!!

3) Boring, because I've done it before, boring because it doesn't relate to my job and just boring!!

Put me into my job, tell me the basics, give me and hour to play and I'll have cracked it. Don't make me sit through tripe for days learning nothing!


Rant over.

Reg

4 Comments:

Anonymous James said...

Good luck with your blog!

I'm interested in blogs with a work-related theme.

11:54 pm  
Blogger lisaharolds9403 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

9:37 pm  
Blogger metromon said...

Dog Food
Job
Building Materials
Car Audio
Real Estate

9:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

12:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home